Rapidly identify and recruit hard-to-find talent that matches the needs and culture of the organization.
- Create and implement plans to recruit large volumes of quality staff in short periods of time.
- Source and place hard-to-fill positions at all organizational levels including senior executives, technical specialists, management, salaried, and hourly personnel.
- Staff for increases in employee base due to growth or changing business conditions, including start-up operations.
- Coordinate recruiting processes focused on selecting candidates that meet employment standards as well as satisfy company goals.
- Assess ways to reduce turnover.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Facilitate use of assessment instruments to provide additional information in the selection process.
- Hire high quality employees and create programs that measure both retention and performance.
- Reduce outside recruiting fees.
- Analyze recruiting strategy development.
- Resolve resource shortages in support of operation demands.
- Set-up College Recruiting Programs.
- Develop country-specific questionnaires that incorporate cultural considerations for International Staffing.
- Staff new facilities—both international and domestic.