Design and/or deliver development plans and programs that integrate with your business plans. This includes needs assessment, program design, training delivery, and measurement/results analyses.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to determine critical training and development skills important for an organization’s success.
- Create a “Human Resources Development Guide” to address skills identified from this analysis.
- Create Executive Development Plans.
- Customize existing or develop new courses targeted to meet your specific business challenges.
- Create programs for specialized needs anticipated from workforce restructurings, growth/downsizing, acquisitions, mergers, centralization/decentralization.
- Create Individual Development Plans to resolve issues, address skills gaps in the organization, or facilitate growth of specific employee groups (new, high potential, executive, or other).
Program Delivery & Facilitation
- Conduct Kleiman Consulting, client developed, or 3rd party developed training.
- Coordinate and facilitate off-site meetings.
- Facilitate the implementation of 360 degree questionnaires and other assessment tools, and provide follow-up feedback.
- Benchmarks and Skillscope Feedback Instruments (Center For Creative Leadership)
- Interaction Management (Development Dimensions International, Inc.)
- 7-Habits of Highly Effective People (Covey Leadership Center)
- DiSC (Inscape Publishing)
ADDITIONAL IN-HOUSE COURSES TAILORED TO YOUR COMPANY
|Coaching Safe Behavior
(Office, Shop, Laboratory)
|The Effective Manager||Performance Management|
|Communication Skills||Giving & Receiving Feedback||Presentation Skills|
|Corrective Counseling||Interviewing Skills||Relationship Management|
|Creating & Sustaining A Collaborative Culture||Leadership||Supervisory Skills|
|Customer Satisfaction||Managing In Chaos||Teambuilding|
|EEO Seminars||Mentoring||Time Management|