Provide quality counsel and services on a wide range of core HR activities. This includes staffing, employee relations, legal compliance/EEO/safety, compensation and benefits, and support of startup/acquired/merged/JV operations.
- Source, recruit, hire, and on-board positions at all organizational levels including senior executives, technical specialists, management, salaried, and hourly personnel.
- Forecast staffing plans and develop creative advertising strategies.
- Create programs that measure both performance and retention, as well as other HR metrics.
- Provide guidance on enhancement of employee environment as well as company culture.
- Conduct employee/department/organization interviews and/or focus groups to collect opinions on existing issues, job environment, or training needs/priorities.
- Develop employee communications, including videos.
- Provide coaching and training to staff as needed.
- Provide guidance regarding Federal and State regulations.
- Conduct thorough, professional investigations of discrimination and harassment allegations.
- Advise how to reduce work-related injuries by developing reporting, training and incentive programs.
- Offer corrective counseling coaching that encourages the employee to improve behavior, while minimizing liability to the company.
Compensation & Benefits
- Consolidate multiple-tiered grade structures.
- Compare client compensation and company pay-for-performance practices.
- Roll-out Wage & Benefit Plans in English (or other languages).
- Develop and implement staffing or training plans for start-up operations.
- Establish the Human Resource function for a new organization—including staffing, training, and employee relations activities.
- Provide advice and counsel for new facilities—domestic and international.